Ratio Christi is a student led club that seeks to engage with faith on a deeper level, challenging our long held beliefs, expressing our doubts, and seeking meaningful answers to the big questions about life.
Click on the links below to learn more about the following regularly scheduled events.
- Wrestling with Faith Small Groups – At Ratio Christi, we do not shy away from the tough questions. Join us, as we seek to deepen our understanding of the Bible, the Self, and the Christian Faith.
- Deep Question Thursdays – On Thursday nights we explore all your questions about faith and the Bible. Everyone is welcome to join these discussions regardless of your personal beliefs. We explore topics such as: Is the Bible Reliable?, Does Science Make Religion Unnecessary?, How is Christianity Different from Other Religions?, How do we Know that God Exists?, Does all Human Life have Value? And much, much more.
- Book Club – Each semester we read through a different book together and discuss its cultural, practical, and spiritual implications. In the Past we have read: C.S. Lewis’ Space Trilogy and Dostoevsky’s’ The Brothers Karamazov. This semester we will be reading an anthology on the Problem of Evil (if God is good, why does He allow evil, pain, and suffering). This anthology will contain points of view from both Christians and non-Christians.
- Greek Club – Learn to read the Bible in its original language.
- Special Events – From time to time we host special community-wide events such as Q&A sessions with the student body, guest speakers, unity worship events, museum trips, and nature outings.
- Pure Fellowship – We gather several times per year, including summers for fellowship, good conversation, and fun.