Ratio Christi is about forming relationships, deepening your faith, and making a difference.
Ratio Christi is a student led club that seeks to engage with faith on a deeper level, challenging our long held beliefs, expressing our doubts, and seeking meaningful answers to the big questions about life.
Check out some of our videos about our student experience with Ratio Christi at Rutgers!
New Students: Connect with us now! We would love to hear from you.
Join us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/RatioChristiRutgersU/
Via Email at: Rutgers@RatioChristi.org
Mailing List: Join Now!
As a new student at Rutgers, here are the many ways in which you can connect with us at Ratio Christi:
- Small Groups – Connect with a group of students for fellowship, prayer, and to wrestle with the Bible. This isn’t your ordinary life group; we seek to go deep into the meaning of the scripture and we don’t shy away from the difficult questions.
- Book Club – Each semester we read through a different book together and discuss its cultural, practical, and spiritual implications. In the past we have read C.S. Lewis’ Space Trilogy and Dostoevsky’s’ The Brothers Karamazov. This semester we will be reading an anthology on the Problem of Evil (if God is good, why does He allow evil, pain, and suffering). This anthology will contain points of view from both Christians and non-Christians.
- Deep Question Thursdays – On Thursday nights we explore all your questions about faith and the Bible. Everyone is welcome to join these discussions regardless of your personal beliefs. We explore topics such as: Is the Bible Reliable?, Does Science Make Religion Unnecessary?, How is Christianity Different from Other Religions?, How do we Know that God Exists?, Does all Human Life have Value? And much, much more.
- Special Events – From time to time we host special community-wide events such as Q&A sessions with the student body, guest speakers, unity worship events, museum trips, and nature outings.
- Pure Fellowship – We gather several times per year, including summers, for fellowship, good conversation, and fun.
Ratio Christi is a Christian Club at Rutgers University that seeks to help students develop a deep faith that is their own by wrestling with the tough questions of the Bible, theology, and spirituality that are often encountered in the contemporary world.